Edward de Gale, Toronto Pianist, Songwriter and Poet

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Googling My Name - Edward de Gale in Toronto

For fun today I googled my name.

What I discovered is that there is more than one Edward de Gale in Toronto.

Alas, I thought I was the only one.

There is apparently at least two others.

One is a charity worker / social entrepreneur, Edward de Gale, the owner of edwarddegale.ca, and the founder of a group called "Share the Warmth", a charity dedicated to helping low income people be able to pay for their electricity and heating costs and also helps homeless people.

The other is apparently someone of low repute - although to be fair the websites talking about him are also of low repute, so how much can you trust a website which is itself disreputable?

There is also another Edward Degale who lives in Markham (according to Facebook).

There is also an Edward de Gale in Quebec.

And an Edward Daigle, also in Quebec.

And an Edwin Degale in Brooklyn, NY.

No doubt there is other Edward de Gale's out there in the world - especially in France, but since my French isn't very good I am not sure how well to search for them.

I wonder if I am the only Edward de Gale with a beard?

1 comment:

  1. I can confirm that the charity worker Edward does sport a beard off and on and looks great in one. I'm a bit of a beard fan though.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List